Monday, 6 February 2012


Dramas & Style

Hey Girls,

recently I've been fallen in love with drama television series! The most exciting for me are “Gossip girl”, “Desperate Housewives”, “The Vampire Diaries” and “Lipstick jungle”. Oh, there are Fashion, Intrigues and Love in each episode! So I like these movies, ‘cuz you can enjoy interesting, confusing stories and get some stylish tips for your appearance at the same time.

I'll start with  “Gossip girl” ... Young ladies with luxurious looks!


I like the bright style of such admirable women in “Desperate Housewives”!

Have a look at Eva Longria!
Golden Accessories make her appearance more precious and attractive...

Desperate Housewives star Andrea Bowen is wearing a bold bracelet and large drop earrings. I think it looks very impressively…

Do you like mystical love?  “The Vampire Diaries” is for you exactly....

Oh, Katerina Graham’s style is so enigmatic and mysterious!


And the last my favourite one is “Lipstick jungle”

I like Lindsay Price's gorgeous mix of korean and irish-american appearence


and Kim Raver's blue accessories...


These are my favourite drama tv series and actress' looks and what about yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment